CALL TODAY 773-625-2200


Experienced Representation And Personal Attention

Real estate and estate planning are two areas of the law where the smallest issue can have an enormous impact. These effects usually do not become problems until the future. When they do, it can be very costly and time-consuming to resolve them.

With that in mind, it is important to have help from a skilled, knowledgeable and experienced lawyer when buying or selling real estate as well as preparing estate planning documentation.

At my law firm, Kumor Law, LLC, I help people keep track of details and prepare legal documents that will stand up to legal scrutiny, protect their investments and provide for their loved ones for many years to come.

I represent and assist individuals and businesses throughout the Chicago metropolitan area. I also speak Polish fluently and have represented many Polish speaking clients.

In estate planning, I assist people preparation of documents such as:

  • Wills
  • Revocable Living trusts
  • Land Trusts
  • Certificates of Trust
  • Powers of attorney for health care and property
  • Living wills
  • Deeds to transfer real estate for estate planning purposes

In real estate, I help buyers, sellers, businesses, investors and other clients with the following:

  • Purchases and sales of residential real estate
  • Purchases and sales of commercial real estate
  • Title searches
  • Resolution of title defects
  • Preparation of contracts for “for sale by owner” clients
  • Destressed property
  • Condominium development, conversion and creation
  • Real estate involved in foreclosure
  • Short sales
  • Deeds in lieu of foreclosure

I believe communication is the key to excellent representation, and so I work closely with my clients and keep them updated on all new developments in their legal issues. To learn more about me and my practice, follow the link below:

Contact Kumor Law, LLC

For help from a lawyer with experience in estate planning and real estate law, contact Kumor Law, LLC, today. Call 773-625-2200 or send an email.